Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Hello again!

I know, I know - I am the worst blogger ever.  I apologize (again).  Not going to promise that it won't happen again because, well, life happens.

So, since I last checked in: we (finally) moved into our new house, this school semester kicked my butt (Business Law and Accounting), got Otter back in shape and took him to an event, more or less unpacked all the boxes from moving, got into a wreck, got a new car and changed jobs.
My poor old car.  I was really lucky that I wasn't directly hit by the semi that caused it.

Otter is doing fantastic - all sweating issues gone.  He came back into work great - the break seemed to do him a lot of good.  We had a pretty major blowup on Friday while schooling at Holly Hill HT, but that seems to have been due to a couple of factors, and he came out on Saturday a completely different horse and we ended up scoring a 25.  Unfortunately no pictures from that due to the 5 inches of rain that got dumped on us that weekend.  He also ended up with a major case of rain rot from that (and the 3 weeks of rain that followed) and we have just about gotten that cleared up.
It's a amazing how a little bit of photo magic makes you almost think the sun was out when this picture was taken - trust me it wasn't.
Anyways, I'm going to do my best to stick around this time.  Hopefully life cooperates!

1 comment: