Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2015

I'm a Mrs. now....

Hey ya'll!

  So I totally had the best intentions of leaving the blog with scheduled posts while I was off getting married and honeymooning, but with the normal wedding craziness beforehand, I just didn't get around to getting them finished and scheduled - so they will be saved for another time.



  Not too much to update with Otter - he's gotten a few rides since we got back, but I've mostly been playing catch up with our house, mail, thank yous, etc, so haven't really gotten back on a consistent schedule yet.  I've spent this weekend trying to get everything caught up, so hopefully will be back to a normal schedule going forward.

  Until then, enjoy some pictures from the wedding and our honeymoon in Italy!
The view from our hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment